The Empowered Employee Compensation Model (EECM) offers unique and lucrative benefits to employees, corporations and the nation at large. Take a look
The Income Reengineering Process will drive traditional hourly and salaried based compensation in to permanent obsolescence and replace with the ten (10) income resources and benefits associated with the Empowered Employee Compensation Model:
- Primary Income Resources:
Productivity Based Compensation (immediate)
Residual Income Equity Benefits
- Supplemental Compensation/Benefits:
Wages/salaries (temp to zero)
Virtual Bond Distributions
Private Retirement plans
This will ignite a new era in employee empowerment and benefit employees across all sectors of the economy.
The Empowered Employee Compensation Model (EECM) encourages employees to run their own business under the roof of an employer and get the best of both worlds:
- The income, ownership, profitability and flexibility associated with running a profitable business;
- WITHOUT losing the financial security and guaranteed steady monthly paycheck piece of mind normally associated with a steady job.
Under the EECM, financial security and the guaranteed steady monthly paycheck piece of mind normally associated with steady employment will be provided by the wealth building benefits of the virtual income machines (i..e. virtual wages, virtual dividends, virtual bonds and virtual stocks), not traditional hourly wages and salaries. In other words, people show up for work to build wealth, not just to earn a paycheck to paycheck living.
The Income Reengineering Process becomes consequential to large corporations beginning in Stage III of operations when the installation of the Empowered Employee Compensation Model becomes a mainstream phenomenon:
- Employers get a highly productive workplace (ownership motivates productivity) without the traditional payroll expense (typically, 60% of operating expense);
- Empowered employees become a source of operating capital as empowered employees use the supplemental wealth benefits to buy an ownership stake in the company;
- Employers can use the low overhead to launch a maze of new initiatives, grow new profit centers, compete effectively in the evolving new global marketplace and, most of all, design and package new ownership based, residual income equity and wealth oriented compensation incentives for empowered employees;
- Employers can also experience the perfect compromise to radical corporate downsizing and outsourcing trends because employers can cut cost, increase productivity and efficiencies internally without having to outsource just to cut cost;
- Employers can tap into EECM financial development resources and secure capital to restructure to an EECM compensation and operating infrastructure
The Empowered Employee Compensation Model encourages people to own their own productive efforts instead of renting it for a hourly wage. Overtime, this will have a significant impact at the macro-economic level:
- When people own their productive efforts, they are more productive;
- When people are more productive, it cost less to produce valuable products and services;
- When it cost you less to enjoy quality products and services, then you can save more without degrading your standard of living;
- As people save more, additional capital is available for business start-ups and expansions at lower and lower interest rates === creating more work options; and
- With more work options, your skills and experience is worth more and your income will increase. —- and so on.
The bottom line: It creates an ever increasing spiral of prosperity for the general public.
In addition, today, the wealthiest 1% of the U.S. population pay over 40% of the taxes. Therefore, taxing 99% of the workforce only accounts for 60% of all taxes collected. If the income of this 99% increases significantly, then tax rates can actually decrease and the U.S treasury will collect even more tax revenue. EVERYONE WINS!