This is economic research into how to apply large scale, peer to peer collaboration and co-creation methodologies to dramatically improve the income production and wealth building ability of the masses. Learn how you can support this research, participate in and/or benefits from the evolving income production and wealth building benefits STARTING NOW.
Before we get into the details of what it is, here’s what this economic research could mean to you in the near future.
- You log into a peer to peer collaboration and co-creation system part time, say 7 to 10 hours per week.
- While online, you will work for an online enterprise where you will be a co-owner along with the other individuals who work with you part time online.
- You secure this co-ownership position without having to invest a dime. All you did to secure this co-ownership position is to submit a resume and qualify based on your professional merit within your field of expertise or area of professional interest
- As a co-owner, you earn three compensation resources: productivity based compensation (fee for service), ownership equity (you own a percentage of the enterprise) and the residual income equity benefit (residual income linked to every product or service sold by the enterprise.
- By earning this type of wealth focused compensation working online part time, you can easily build wealth through ownership equity and through the residual income equity benefit, which will continue on for a while even after you quit working for a co-owned enterprise.
How is this scenario possible? We create and build it from ground up. This is the essence of peer to peer collaboration and co-creation.
This system doesn’t rely on financing or support from financial institutions, venture capitalist, traditional corporations or the government. It’s 100% peer to peer and grass roots operated.
Is it pie in the sky or real? Well, this is where economic research comes into play and the goal of this blog post is to introduce you to this economic research campaign and offer you an opportunity to support and/or contribute to this research.
Why is the Economic Research Necessary
Just look at current economic trends regarding the middle class. As you can see from the chart below, middle class incomes are decreasing:
..and the gap between rich and middle class and the poor is rising at alarming rates.
For years, people work and live paycheck to paycheck and retire dead broke depending on social security. However, social security may not be available in the future.
For these reasons and more, it’s time for new thinking and new solutions to create new kinds of wealth for the masses as we advance through the 21st century and global information age:
- Think about it. With the information technology tools such as Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin and smart phones, society is more connected than ever in history. However, this well connected society is still living paycheck to paycheck with little to no savings and often working 2 jobs to make ends meet;
- So, it’s definitely time for new thinking
Now, according to Evonomics.com, “prosperity does trickle down, it comes from the middle out” and the best way to help the middle class is to encourage and help the middle class build wealth as opposed to still relying on paycheck to paycheck hourly wages and salaries.
What is Peer to Peer Collaboration and Co-creation?
Well, the International Society of Biourbanism believe peer to peer communities will change the world. In addition, the society offers a smorgasbord of theory, concepts and viewpoints relative to the potential and drawbacks of peer to peer.
The Institute of the Future refers to peer to peer production as social production and then defines social production as “production that draws on contributions from a large networks of people, enabled by social technologies, to create new kinds of wealth”.
Also, Don Tapscott, author of Wikinomics: How Mass Collaboration Changes Everything, voiced his feedback on social production or peer to peer production in the following video clip:
So, in summary, you can define peer to peer collaboration and co-creation as a large number of people can use social technologies to collaborate, create and crowdfund their own jobs and businesses from ground-up without having to rely on government, politicians, big banks or the jobs created by traditional companies and corporations.
Economic Research: It’s time to conduct economic research on how to apply P2P production on a large scale to create large scale wealth.
This is it. After considering the theory and concepts regarding peer to peer production discussed above, it’s time to conduct economic research on how to apply P2P production on a large scale to create large scale wealth.
Since this is peer to peer, we need to mobilize a large number grassroots individuals from all walks of life and professional disciplines to support, participate and help carryout this research. People can easily participate part time over the internet, especially with lucrative financial incentives.
Economic Research: It starts with a Big Picture Vision.
As with any initiative designed to mobilize a large number of people for a cause, there must be a big picture vision, which is inclusive and mutually beneficial for all participating individuals. Steven Covey, author of the 7 Habits of Highly Effective People: Powerful Lessons in Personal Change, would say, begin with the end in mind.
With this in mind, the big picture vision is referred to as the Income Reengineering Vision, which states:
Income Reengineering Vision
Eliminate paycheck to paycheck dependence on a large scale and shift employee thinking and focus away from just “earning a paycheck” to running their own business under the roof of employers with the support of employers. The resulting workplace compensation model is called the Empowered Employee Compensation Model or EECM (illustrated above). The EECM replaces hourly wages and salaries with ten (10) new income resources and benefits with the potential to usher in a 3-fold increase in the aggregate standard of living for both employees and employers
To rationalize this vision:
- Just imagine if millions can learn to use the peer to peer collaboration and co-creation system discussed above to build ownership equity and build wealth part time online to the point where they can easily build a financial foundation leading away from paycheck to paycheck dependence.
- Then, at some point in the future, this level of wealth will naturally and strategically integrate into the mainstream workplace as workers come to expect similar ownership and wealth based compensation in the mainstream workplace. Employers will have to comply into order to attract and retain qualified workers.
In other words, we shift employee thinking and focus away from just “earning a paycheck” to running their own business under the roof of employers with the support of employers as noted in the vision.
Another way to view this vision is to view it as a research premise. For example, as with any research campaign, whether it’s economic or scientific, you start off with an idea or projection of what you think would be the end result of the research. Then, you conduct the research to either prove or disprove the premise.
Why call it Income Reengineering
Let’s start with a little history regarding the word Reengineering:
- Michael Hammer and James Champy, in their 1993 book Reengineering The Corporation, defined the word Reengineering as the “Fundamental rethinking and radical redesign of business processes to achieve dramatic improvements in critical measures of performance such as cost, service, and speed”;
- This lead to a popular corporate restructuring process called Business Process Reengineering (BPR). BPR started the trend of corporations using information technology to downsize jobs, outsource jobs and eliminate middle management positions all in an effort to cut cost and improve efficiency. This was great for corporations, but horrible for employees and workers and it continues to day.
So, to address this issue and provide solutions for the average worker, we introduce Income Reengineering as a counterbalance initiative to Business Process Reengineering. Income Reengineering is defined as the fundamental rethinking and radical redesign of business processes to achieve dramatic improvements in the income earning and wealth building ability of the average worker while he or she is on the job.
With this in mind, you can see how peer to peer collaboration and co-creation feed into this Income Reengineering counterbalance by offering the general public an online wealth building solution where the fruits will eventually integrate into the mainstream workplace.
Economic Research: The Income Reengineering Process is the formal economic research process linked to the Income Reengineering vision.
The illustration above tells the story. The Income Reengineering process is defined as follows:
The Income Reengineering Process
The Income Reengineering Process is the real time, collaborative and interactive economic research into how to apply the internet and other information technology to aggressively and systematically integrate entrepreneurship and wealth focused principles, processes and compensation models into the mainstream workplace to the point where we make the Income Reengineering Vision a reality in the mainstream workplace.
The definition of the Income Reengineering Process simply summarized what we discussed above:
- The phrase “real time, collaborative and interactive economic research into how to apply the internet and other information technology” simply reiterates how we plan use the internet and peer to peer collaboration and co-creation methodologies to bring a large number of people together to conduct this research.
- This phrase “to aggressively and systematically integrate entrepreneurship and wealth focused principles, processes and compensation models into the mainstream workplace to the point where we make the Income Reengineering Vision a reality in the mainstream workplace” simply establishes the premise of the research.
In short, the Income Reengineering vision and the Income Reengineering Process are the formal conceptual structure for this economic research.
How does the Income Reengineering Process work
First of all, the Income Reengineering Process is economic research. Now, as with any research campaign, scientific or otherwise, we start off with a premise or assumption. Then, the goal of the research is to either prove or disprove the premise/assumption.
With this in mind, the details associated with the Income Reengineering Process is wrapped around 4 primary premises/assumptions. Let’s refer to these premise/assumptions as Play #1, #2, #3 and $4.
- Play #1: First of all, we promote and teach the details associated with the Income Reengineering vision to the general and business public. By doing so, we create dialog, online discussions and ultimately get buyin to the vision, especially once people understand how and why this vision can increase the average standard of living 3 times over.
- Play #2: As we get large scale buyin, we launch large scale peer to peer collaboration and co-creation campaigns where we encourage a large number of people to use social technologies to collaborate, create and crowdfund the formation of new co-owned or worker owner enterprises that operate 100% online. These new enterprise will be accessible to anyone with an internet connection and willing to work online part time within their field of expertise or area of personal interest. By doing so, they earn 3 ownership based compensation: productivity based compensation (fee for service), ownership equity (you own a percentage of the enterprise) and the residual income equity benefit (residual income linked to every product or service sold by the enterprise.
- Play #3: As people earn income, build ownership equity and generally build wealth online part time, many will use that income to paydown bills, build-up savings and generally build a financial foundation leading away from paycheck to paycheck dependence. This premise/assumption is based on the fact that, as people are exposured new income production, ownership and wealth building options online part time, many will seek to duplicate this ownership and wealth in their day jobs. This will lead to people using the online peer to peer collaboration and co-creation system to collaborate and form new, full time co-owned enterprise, especially since the system will crowdfund their efforts.
- Play #4: After years of running Play #3 and creating thousands upon thousands, eventually millions of new full time co-owned enterprises, traditional companies and corporations will find it hard to attract and keep qualified employees still willing to work for a mere hourly wage or salary. This is when this Income reengineering phenomenon goes mainstream and corporations large and scale are strongly incentived to convert their workplace into a co-owned enterprise in mutual benefit with their employees.
Obviously, there are plenty of details to unpack in Play #1 thru #4, but this is essence of the Income Reengineering Process and the associated economic research
The organization and the operational mission.
Ok. Now that you have a feel for the formal conceptual structure of this research, we bring this campaign alive by establishing the organization and the operational mission behind the research
The Online Organization
The organization is called the Income Reengineering Business Development Network (IRBDN). This is the operational umbrella over all individuals who participate part time on line to help conduct the research. Of course, the phrase Income Reengineering is linked to the big picture vision.
The Operational Mission
The IRBDN operational mission is defined as follows:
The IRBDN Operational Mission Statement
IRBDN members will work together as a team to put in place the business models and resources necessary to create the following online work environment from ground up.
- An online work environment where people work online part time within their career field, area of expertise or area of professional interest for a co-owned enterprise;
- While working online part time, people earn immediate income and build wealth by owning a significant percentage of the co-owned enterprise they work for; and
- People own this percentage without having to invest a dime. All people have to do is submit a resume, position themselves professionally within the enterprise and show up for work online part time.
This mission reflect online operations only. Remember, if the online mission is successful, the wealth building fruits will naturally integrate into the mainstream workplace over time
IRBDN General Operations
We use IRBDN to bring the operational mission to life. Consider the following:
- Instead of just using the internet and social media platforms for basic messaging, photo and video sharing;
- Under IRBDN, people will learn to use the internet and social media platforms to form, crowdfund and run new co-owned enterprises online part time WITHOUT needing the help or support of corporations, banks or financial institutions.
What are co-owned enterprises?
What if you and 10 other part time or moonlighting entrepreneurs met after work in a garage to map out a team business plan. Each of you agreed to work part time and perform a specific function to support the plan and each of you agreed to share and benefit from co-ownership of the resulting enterprise.
In this scenario, you and the other ten entrepreneurs will operate a co-owned enterprise. However, in this case, the garage is online operating under the umbrella of the Income Reengineering Business Development Network (IRBDN).
- All co-owned enterprises will be crowdfunded by the IRBDN system anywhere from $5,000 to $1,000,000 depending operational needs; and
- Once co-owned enterprises have a viable product or service to market, the product or service will be marketed and promoted by the IRBDN system to a massive captive audience of IRBDN supporters, which is projected to grow well into the millions in the not to distant future.
Co-ownership means OWNERSHIP and ownership means WEALTH for all participating entrepreneurs who work in one of these co-owned enterprises.
- Now, IRBDN is geared to support the formation of co-owned enterprises that are ran by aspiring entrepreneurs moonlighting part time over the internet;
- It’s a free membership similar facebook; and
- No one will have to invest in money to become a co-owner. Again, all co-ownership projects are crowdfunding by the IRBDN system. Therefore, all people have to do is just show up for work online part time.
- Anyone with an internet connection and 7 to 10 hours week can work for one of these co-owned enterprises part time;
- They can work within their career field, field of expertise and/or educational background; and
- Earn immediate part time income while building significant wealth through ownership based compensation
What this means to you is that can go to work part time online for one of these co-owned enterprise and, not only earn immediate part time income, but BUILD WEALTH through ownership based compensation as a co-owner.
IRBDN— Online Income Production Options
First, here’s a visual representation of compensation associated Income Reengineering Business Development Network (IRBDN) online activities
As you can see, you can earn up to 3 income resources: productivity based compensation, ownership equity and residual income equity benefits:
- Productivity Based Compensation: This is a negotiated fee for the professional service you provide to the enterprise. You get paid each time you produce a value for the company. It could be daily pay, weekly pay or whatever. The beauty here is that you have real time control over your pay. You are not limited to a pre-determined hourly wage or salary. So, if you want to get a raise, all you have to do is increase your productivity and you will receive that raise immediately through your productivity based compensation;
- Ownership Equity: This is where your build long term wealth. You share in the profits of the company while you work there. Enterprise are 100% owned by originating entrepreneurs and workers, no outside investors. This increases the value of each employee ownership share. Now, once you decide to leave, you will have to “cash out” your ownership share so that the company can maintain 100% ownership among active employees. Once cashed out, you can either put your money in the bank or reinvest and buy ownership shares with your new employer and continue to grow and expand their wealth; and
- Residual Income Equity Benefit: You earn a percentage of proceeds each time a product or service is sold by the company. The percentage is paid whether you work as an accountant, engineer, project manager, administrative support or whatever. When you leave the company, you will continue to receive a percentage of the proceeds for a negotiated period of time similar to how movie actors earn income each time a rerun of a previous movie project plays. This percentage is paid immediately each time a company sell a product or service whether sales are made daily, weekly or whatever. It doesn’t matter whether the product or service is sold over the internet, over a retail counter or whatever. This links your income to real time revenue produced by the company similar to the way business owners earn income.
The focus here is WEALTH BUILDING , especially with the ownership equity and residual income equity benefit. Again, you can do this part time over the internet, which makes it extremely easy and comfortable for you to build significant wealth.
IRBDN — Growth, Development and Expansion
We grow and expand the Income Reengineering Business Development Network (IRBDN) according to the following four (4) stage business plan:
- Prelaunch Phase I (Early Introduction): Traditional crowdfunding (Kickstarter, Indiegogo, etc);
- Prelaunch Phase II (Early Operations): Empower the Crowd First Crowdfunding System (ECFCS) — startup
- Stage I (Early Growth and Development): Empower the Crowd First Crowdfunding System (ECFCS) — main
- Stage II (Building the Foundation): The Gradual Entrepreneurial Allocated Resource System (G.E.A.R.S.);
- Stage III (Main Operations): The Virtual Income Machines (Virtual Wages, Virtual Dividends, Virtual Bonds and Virtual Stocks);
- Stage IV (Corporate Integration): Corporate restructuring and reengineering toward promoting entrepreneurship, worker ownership and wealth building in the mainstream workplace.
Each stage or phase is underwritten by a aggressive new crowdfunding solution, which is required to fund the business projects running under the system:
- Stage I crowdfunding solution is called the Empower the Crowd First Crowdfunding System (ECFCS);
- Stage II crowdfunding solution is called the Gradual Entrepreneurial Allocated Resource System (G.E.A.R.S);
- Stage III is the Virtual Income Machines (virtual wages, virtual dividends, virtual bonds and virtual stocks).
As this system expands stage by stage, we anticipate forming thousands upon thousands of these new co-owned enterprises, creating millions of new online staff positions and help millions build significant wealth by working online part time within their career field or field of professional interest.
Economic Research and IRBDN Growth and Development
As we advance operations, we naturally advance the economic research toward proving the viability of the Income Reengineering vision. This is because each stage or phase of the business plan serve as building blocks to the vision. So, if we successfully complete a given phase or stage of operation, that’s one step toward proving the viability of the vision or some version of it.
Your Early Support and/or Income Production Options
Remember, the central theme of peer to peer production: “production that draws on contributions from a large networks of people, enabled by social technologies, to create new kinds of wealth.” With this in mind, the only way the Income Reengineering Business Development Network and the associated vision can become a reality is for a large number of people to support the growth, development and expansion of the system.
IRBDN is in early pre launch stage and we need your support and participation. You can help by choosing one or more the following support/participation options:
- Option #1 (Support): If you haven’t, share or like this blog post across your social media networks. The first step in bringing this campaign to life is to get the word out. If you skeptical at this point, then dig in and learn more.
- Option#2 (Support): Offer your feedback below in the comment section below— positive or negative. Your feedback is critical to development and research efforts;
- Option #3 (Support): Support our early prelaunch fundraiser by purchasing the e-book: Position Yourself NOW for the Coming Wealth Building Revolution. This e-book offers you a formal overview of the Income Reengineering Vision and the associated principles and processes. It’s written to be a conceptual and educational guide. You will get early insight into the new jobs, innovations, businesses and spinoffs that could materialize as a bi-product of this vision and the associated economic research. Purchase NOW!
- Option#4 (Participate): IRBDN is a free membership. So, get involved, learn and participate in IRBDN operations part time online. The entrepreneurial and part time income production benefits are enormous. Start here.
We appreciated your support and/or participation.